Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Cold Snap -10 Degrees Below

Last night I took a picture of the sky before I left the house
for a meeting.
The dark clouds were rolling in just to let us know what was on it's way. Here are snaps
of the windows upstairs the next morning. This is what -10 degrees below looks like.



Elfie loves to photo bomb my pictures. This is the front halls window seat. I love the pattern
the frost makes on the window. Please do not look at the fact that Elfie has slobbered all
over the window.



These pictures are of the windows in front of me dressing table and one of my side
window. I have these stunning views ever morning. The views of the mountains and the
downtown buildings appear in a whole new light with the frosty windows. And here is
what was waiting for me at the store.

Today -10 below and tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 30's. Can't wait for that.
Oh, and yesterday I cleaned the inside windows which now I can't see out of. I have
been pretty busy today believe it or not. Maybe tomorrow I will clean the outside windows
in the tropical weather.

No comments: