Thursday, January 2, 2014

Saying Goodbye to 2013 and Hello to 2014

Here is a brief recap of my week in the last
days of 2013 and the new days of 2014.
Monday-

Sold the beautiful butlers secretary that I bought at Class and Trash outside of
Richmond a couple of years ago.
All week-


Started making pillows out of discontinued fabrics samples and ploy/down forms from
Fabric.com.
Monday-


I have started listing on Ebay again, last year in December, I sold a lot
of big pieces of furniture in December 2012, this December, not so much.
I have a store full of furniture and it  is not selling on Etsy, so I am now listing
more one of a kind antique pieces on Ebay to drum up some sales. So far it's
working and this will help get me through the slow months of winter. This is a
French Rosewood Ladies Dressing Table on my Ebay site under Margaret McElroy.
New Years Day-





The pretty amaryllis my sister gave me for Christmas is blooming, love the candy
cane colors.
This Sunday-

I will say goodbye to my Christmas decorations, I have them all around the
house, so it takes me a while to find ever decoration. It is a task that really puts
me in a bad mood. Monday I will start in the store taking the decorations down
and putting things on a sale table. Happy New Year!

No comments: