Sunday, September 11, 2016

New Digs and a New Look as We go Into Fall

On my day off, I took a shopping trip over to Charlottesville.
I bought a transition outfit at Stein Mart and ordered some shoes
from Payless designed by Christian Siriano.
Black side zip pants, very slimming. A brown cotton tee and a fun floral scarf with the
tasseled D'Orsay flats. Something I can wear as the temperatures drop, Fall is a week
away on Thursday.

I have had my eye on the Shabby Chic bedding by Rachel Ashwell for Target. It is very similar           to her own line which is very expensive. This set was about $80 each and my Target had two twin
sets, so I went for it. I have already sold my old sets in my booth. I love the look
of all the soft white. All the walls in this rental farm house are Benjamin Moore Bone
White, it is a nice fresh palette to work with, the other place was so dark. 

Old and inherited linens make up the look with a slipper chair for sitting and a little
group of Italian tables for a coffee cup.
  I try to reuse things when I move, the pretty sheers are from the guest room in the
big Victorian house on Beverley Street in Gospel Hill which I lived in for two
years. I sold to a rent to own after 11 years on the market. TJ Maxx had four
sets of the curtains and I had four windows so I really lucked out.
I found these gorgeous Euro Shams at Stein Mart. My old ones where a floral pattern and
I wanted something a little more elegant and well plane.

 The shams are part of the Nina Cambell line for Stein Mart and look like they came from
a more expensive linen store. The bedding is also new, it was in the clearance section of TJ Maxx
and is by Tahari I thinks and I went back to my old curtains from many houses ago. I got tired
of the old English heavy grey silk ones.
This is a little wall vignette that seems to catch every ones eyes, it is right off the den.
I am working with a new Adobe Photoshop program so bear with me. More pictures to come as I get 
settled in.

No comments: