Thursday, September 1, 2016

New Pieces for The Store

I love when I get a phone call that there is a great piece of furniture
on the side of the road that I need to go get. I love anything free.
Found the discontinued Robert Allen chenille fabric online for less than $11.00. It is
such a happy fabric.
I have lost my Microsoft Photo Shop, so I apologize for the dark pictures. I brought
in a chair that used to be in my guest room, it is so 1990's, it looks like a really bad
bridesmaid dress.



The fabric is from a company that I loved that went out of business called Silk Loom.
And here is a shot of a piece of furniture that I bought years ago to use as a desk, that
became my dressing table. It is in front of the the chair I repurposed.
I have down sized and really purged my things, so I brought in things that I just don't
have room for like all my fabric covered project boards.
Here is one of two mirrored botanical from Two's Company that used to hang in my
guest room.

And last but not lest a Chippendale shelf that used to hold my Majolica Pitchers.

No comments: