Thursday, February 22, 2018

Revamping My Bathroom

I have been working on revamping my bathroom, it started with a framed  rectangular
mirror that I replaced with a mirror I found at Walmart.
I need to paint were the old mirror was. Then I added a wicker shelf I found at a thrift
store, it was supposed to go in to my antique space. It was a good way to display all my
nail stuff, as opposed to having it thrown in a basket.
My long bathroom rug was becoming thread bear and I replaced it with one I found
on Amazon when I bought the living room rug. It is cotton, very push and in a trellis
pattern.


The last step was to replace the shower curtain, the embroidered bee one had served it's
purposed and it was time for a change. I found this Hotel Collection one at TJ Maxx.
love the pique and the stripes.


Don't judge me, I do not IRON!

No comments: