Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Will We Ever See Spring

This past weekend I found this bunch of Daffodils at the grocery store. I am so ready
for Spring, I want a yard full of flowers, I want to grow them, see them coming up in
my yard. I get at least 5 flower and vegetable emails or catalogs daily, but I know that
winter is not over.
I found this beautiful 5 legged French Chair at our Habitat Restore for a song
and I plan on recovering it and putting it in my bedroom.
It has beautiful details.
This velvet French slipper chair I bought from Habitat years ago and left it
as is because I saw on on Etsy that looked just like this one and it was pricey.
It has become loose on the back from being in my spaces and I plan on tightening
it and recovering it.
I bought this sewing table from the Mission Thrift and chose an enamel paint in
a crazy yellow, what was I thinking. It takes forever to dry, four coats later!!!!
This is my car this morning through my screen door, it started snowing late last night
and we woke up to 10-12".  Say it's not snow.
Here is my car this afternoon after they plowed my street and I dug myself out so that
I could run to the store. They are calling for more snow this weekend. Were is Spring?

No comments: