Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Shopping Spree

Last week I took a rainy morning off and went on a little shopping spree. The pictures are
not great, but you get the zest. i was on a mission for a straw summer bag. I went back to
Ross for Less to see a cute straw bag I had seen there before, it was gone. But I did find a
few cute tops on clearance.
This sheer top is so cute and at $8.95 it is a steal.

Here is the cute denim shirt, me wearing it new and after it was washed and not ironed. Really
cute sleeves, love the embroidery and tassels. And I scored a cute pair of black sandles.
 I did find the perfect straw bag that I had seen before at Target, it is very cute and made well.
I also scored some clearance jewelry at TJ Maxx, I am a girl that loves a steal. 14KT drop
earrings in a blue stone, 14kt gold hoop earrings and a pretty mint jade and clear quartz necklace
that brings reflection, grounding, and comfort.


Enough spending for now, the first is near and bills are due!

No comments: