Monday, May 13, 2019

Decorating with Flowers

My gardens are really starting to shine. Things are springing up and starting to bloom.
A little vase of the first blooms in my garden beds. The Bachelors Buttons I must have
planted last year. Two huge plants have come back and are full of blooms. The Knock Out
Rose i planted last spring after I last a previous rose. The triple purple Columbine and the
Lily of the Valley were planted by a previous owner.
  The Bearded Iris are every were on the side of the porch and were also planted by a previous
owner, she must have been a true gardener planing old fashioned flowers.
 Three dozen red rose varieties for Mother's day fill a large vase. I love filling my house
with fresh flowers. It adds a little happiness to each room they are in and it also makes me
giddy each time I enter the room. Happy Monday! 

No comments: