Monday, April 22, 2019

Spring Plantings

I feel that it is finally Spring, the days are getting warmer, the nights are staying in the forties.
It is time to start planting my urns, planters and my hanging baskets.


I went to Walmart and Lowe's and bought some pretty plants to fill the area around my porch.
I over purchased, so the extra Dianthus went into the beds in the front of the house.
This is a planting from last year, it is either a Pincushion flower or Bachelors Button, we will see
when it blooms.


Impatients and Dianthus in planters around the porch, by June they will be full and colorful.

Red Geraniums in the hanging baskets on the front of the porch.
Last years Day Lilies coming back in the insulated urns and more impatients.

In my big metal urn I planted Snapdragons, Verbena, and Dainthus. This will be beautiful
in a couple of weeks. Spring has sprung.

No comments: