Friday, June 28, 2019

Summer Finds

I buy a lot of my jewelry online on Ebay.   I recently came across a beautiful vintage  Marotto
Italian designer heavy gold bracelet.


I love the older styles of jewelry, triple links, beautiful details and onyx and sapphire
cabochon stones, As I enjoy wearing this, it will also be listed on my Ebay and Etsy
sights, just like the other pieces that I have bought. 
And on another note, I love a good summer straw bag.
The smaller straw bag is by C & C California and I bought it at TJ Maxx.
It is hand woven with the leather and brass details and has a cute blue and white draw
string lining. The larger bag came from Target and I bought it last year.
This bag has a heavy woven base with the colorful pom-poms and handle. Nothing
says summer like a straw bag and yes, a Italian gold bracelet.

No comments: