Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Getting Ready for Fall

On a day when the temperatures are high, 90 something. I received a box
from TJ Maxx with clothing for Fall. It all started when I saw a cute shoe
at my local TJ Maxx, but didn't see my size, so when I got home, I searched
for the shoes on their on line website. So here we go with my purchase.
 Animals prints in a skirt and shoes.

The Anne Klein animal flats on the left are the item that started this whole thing. The
Catherine Malandrino Leopard mules were a must.
The NYCC animal print skirt will look great with a black tee as we start to go to cooler
days and will later look great with boots and a turtleneck. My go to look.


This gorgeous Catherine Malandrino black knit sweater dress with an envelope hem
and button shoulder.

And last, a Forgotten Grace long sleeve puff shoulder top will look great with any
piece in my wardrobe. Hope to see cooler days to come.

No comments: