Sunday, December 1, 2019

Christmas Decorating

So it has begun, today is December 1st, it is time to put the pumpkins away
and start decorating for Christmas. I decided to start on the front porch, I found
my decorations from last year and went out on a mission to find some greens. I
was driving around looking for nandina or red berries, but decided that tresspasing
on someone property might not be a good idea. So I headed to Lowes and found a wreath
and fresh cut greens for sale.
The ribbon came from the Dollar Tree and I may add more berries to fill the urns out.
I thought they looked good until I looked at my pictures, I see a few holes. My tacky
decorations are the red light bulb solar lights.

I just thought they were so cute, they are a lot bigger than they look here. Next, I will
start on the inside.

No comments: