Sunday, November 24, 2019

Christmas Cactus

Last year one of our furniture reps brought us a Christmas Cactus, after the
season was over I took the plant home because I am the only one with a green
thumb. I had never had a Christmas Cactus before, so after it bloomed I was like
what now. I kept it in the window with my orchids until it was time to take it out
to the porch for the summer with the rest of the guys. So to my surprise, this is what
I saw last week....
This funky little plant is full of blooms and they are opening up each day.
The blooms have so much caricature and the color is amazing.
These crazy little buds become a beautiful blooming plant. Next up, as we wind down Fall,
get to Thanksgiving, I will start thinking about decorating for Christmas. This house is too 
small for a tree but I will have fun planning my decorating inside and out.

No comments: