Sunday, January 5, 2020

New Year Means New You and Less Clutter

It is a new year and a good time to time to clean out the clutter.
I am starting with my closet. As I am doing my cleaning, wiping
down the shelves and wiping the base boards, this is good winter
cleaning, I am pulling things to donate or list on ebay. This is a time 
when there are a lot of people who rely on places like Goodwill for
warm clothes, gloves and hats. I no longer ski so it is a good time to
donate ski gloves and hats.
  I will also do a little reorganizing and straightening.
I am lucky enough to have a walk in closet with a dressing table, so I need to keep
it clean and organized. I keep the door open because there is no heat or air conditioning
in there and the big window adds light to the back hallway.

I have had the shoe shelves and those plastic bins for years, I would like to find
a more attractive and eco friendly type of  bins or baskets to freshen my look up.
As I move from room to room cleaning, I will continue to declutter my house. What
a great way to start the new year.

No comments: