Monday, February 3, 2020

What I Have Been Up To

At my local Foodlion a couple of weeks ago I spotted this beautiful
Hyacinth near the flowers.
Please excuse the blue paper, I couldn't find a pot big enough to hold this but boy did
it make my kitchen smell good and the blooms bring a little Spring to the room.
Remember this picture, after organizing my closet, I read an article about these new
storage bins that Walmart carries for Better Homes and Gardens and I found a few at
Home Goods.
The beaded handled baskets are three sizes from Home Goods and started at $5.99'
the two gold pattern baskets are from Walmart and were around $9.97 each, love the
clean look.
I was running errands  in Waynesboro and ran into there Walmart to see what they had
that the Staunton one didn't have. I need two more baskets for my pocket books.


This is what the ones look like from the Staunton store in the box.

The top picture shows the old plastic containers I will repurpose in my kitchen cabinets.
The bottom picture shows the big plastic containers with my pocket books in them.
Here is what I found in Waynesboro to replace them with.
These are the ones that I saw in the article, love the tassels, they are also by Better
homes and Garden. The even hold more than the old plastic containers. I love the
look of mixing and matching these baskets. This gives my closet a more elegant look.
On to my next project.

No comments: