Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Wants Been Happening This Week

So once this crazy Covid 19 started, and panic set in, I decided to list the
stack of discontinued fabric samples on ebay. Ebay was giving 200 free listings
for sellers so I bundled the fabric in groups of five. Well, Nancy in N.Y. decided
to buy 34 of my bundles and they ended yesterday.
The fabric samples are in two boxes weighing 14-17 pounds, the client paid
right away, it's a good thing! I also sold one of my paintings and some wallpaper
samples. On another note, I have more orchids blooming.
  
They love my kitchen window, even if they take up good counter space. And a last post,
this rental is a 1930's farmhouse, at some point some one did some very nice beds around
the house, you have seen pictures of the triple dark purple Columbine, well next you will
see the Hosta they planted. I have been really good about cleaning out the beds of the dead
leaves in the Fall and it has paid of. The are huge and very happy, see for yourself.






No comments: