Sunday, July 19, 2020

Farmers Market Flowers

Thursday I was on my way up Beverely Street to the grocery store. I get
stuck at the red light and I see the Farmers Market going on the my left
at the light at Grubert and Beverley in the empty parking lot to the left.
Lots of pop up tents and then I see the one calling my name. This tent had
a table of beautiful flower bouquets, buckets of sunflowers and fresh veggies.
After my grocery store run, I thought I would check this place out for myself.
I think the sign said Thursdays, 4-7, one entrance and one exit, you must wear a mask
and you purell  your hands before you go in and you can use a credit card!


I bought a vase of all white flowers for $15 dollars. Bells of Ireland, Zinnias, Snap
Dragons. Just beautiful, plus the vase fits in your drink holder, no spillage.

Where to go: West Beverly Street Farmers Market, next to Stella Mia. Thursdays 4-7.
Flowers, Vegetables, Jellies and Jams and Artists.

No comments: