Friday, March 15, 2013

What came In On Friday (hint-Christian Dior)

Here is a hint of what came in on Friday................
Eight vintage hand made hats came in, they belonged to a friends mom.
Hats from Roanoke Virginia, Richmond Virginia, places like Mille Roads
and Heironinus's, Horne's and Irving Saks.
Designed by Lisa of New York and Paris, Karo of New York, Sara Sue
and Christian Dior of New York and Paris.






I worked for Miller and Roads in Downtown Richmond before they closed.
I was in charge of the front windows and borrowed hats all the time for the
displays. Oh and by the way, I am now blocked out of my website.
Can't catch a break! 

2 comments:

Kathysue said...

Omgosh, how fun are these?!! Thank you for commenting on my blog post about my new sofa today. I do love it and I am getting pillows from two vendors on Etsy. Yes, I agree, Jennifer's art pieces are wonderful. Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment and for your recommendations. I love blogland, we have so many like minded, generous people out here!
Kathysue

Margaret McElroy said...

Thanks Kathysue.