Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Calm Before the Storm

Thursday afternoon I decided to change the windows
which means that the whole floor has to change. I finished
mid day on Saturday and immediately sold two chairs out
of the window that day and two more out of the window on
Monday. I took pictures late Saturday night thinking that if
I got snowed in on Sunday and Monday, it would give me
something to do.Sorry that some are a little dark......








All the tables are set with Christmas china, lamps lit all over the
store to give that warm and cozy holiday feel........








Lots of pretty crystal and shiny glass placed all around with cozy
settings in each corner......









Nothing like a new fresh look, the whole store looks beautiful
and ready for the holidays! And last but not least, I made lamb
stew with the left over leg of lamb from Thanksgiving, very yummy.

No comments: