Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Last Drapery Installation Room #10

                                Very busy week, this week. I am going to make this a short post.
                  This is the room before we or I installed the last flat roman shade for the third
                  guest room. I picked out a soft embroidered fabric, Chelsea Floral by Stroheim
                                                                        and Roman.


                    Sorry they are so dark, my flash wouldn't work and we had just had a snow/sleet storm.
                               Still, I really love this fabric. Good quality linen with a fine embroidery!
                        I got my desk set up, I need to find a better lamp, that one is from Target and
                                  not quite what I have in mind for that space. Think Foo Dogs!

No comments: