Monday, February 4, 2013

More Great Finds And Some Crafty Ideas

I am on a roll! After closing on Saturday, I stopped by a consignment shop
that is on my way home. They are usually closed, same hours as my store,
but not this snowy Saturday late afternoon. They were in there rearranging,
getting ready for someone to pick up a bedroom suite. So, I asked if I could
come in for a quick look around. $300 later, this is what I found for the store..


                      A beautiful Art Deco wardrobe, cedar closet and waterfall wood detailing.


                 This full Jenny Lind bed, and yes, it needs some work. If I can't clean the wood up,
                                                                    I might paint it.


                           And this beautiful Mahogany Empire dresser. Check out those big claw feet.
                                          I sold this cute green table with a glass top to a neighbor.

         I changed out the Christmas ribbon and feathers on the burlap wreath for Valentine's day.
                                            And made a FAT heart shaped burlap wreath
                                           What an exciting Monday, stayed busy all day!

No comments: