Monday, April 15, 2019

Perfecting a Few Recipes

If you follow me in Pinterest and Instagram, you know that I am constantly
posting food and recipes. So for the past few months, I have been working on
tweaking a few saved recipes. I would entertain on a regular basis when I was
married, when my children were little and when I had my store. I want to save
some of my favorites in one place so I know were to find them when I need them.
So I am working on a little project that I will reveal later. Here is what I worked on
tonight.
Wild Mushroom and Blue Cheese Pastries or Pinwheels, I like pinwheels better.
Asiago- Olive Rolls, I think they will be called pinwheels too. I have made these before with
the pizza dough in the can. This time I used phyllo dough, they were a little greasy  and
didn't cook all the way on some sides. Today it was cold, windy and I hate turning the heat
on for one day, so baking really warmed the house up. Happy Monday!

No comments: