Friday, April 5, 2019

Thank You T.J. Maaxx

On one cold March day, I went shopping online with T.J. Maxx and found some great tops
for Spring. Their logo is "maxx style. maxx savings maxx life" and they mean it. I found great
tops for work and play.
A beautiful blue wrap top.
A beach cover up for my trip in the fall, I will also wear it as a top with a tank underneath.
 This Italian beauty will add a little color to my wardrobe.
This is a casual top for my days off, and yes, I have already worn it.
Another wrap top that will be great to layer with jackets until it warms up.
A pretty blue tie top, I tried it on and got deodorant on it, hence the wet spot.
A fun off the shoulder top that will not be worn off the shoulder, too old for that.

A fun sheer animal print that I have already worn to work. Got to love T.J. Maxx!

No comments: