Thursday, May 7, 2020

Is It May or March

Today while at home, my new normal, I took advantage of the warmer temperatures
and spent some time outside. I took pictures of my new flowers in bloom in my garden
before the next cold front comes in again and everything my die from frost bight.
The pretty blue Columbine I planted last spring.
My Pincushion in full bloom.
I got this Poppy plant at Walmart on clearance, I hope it gets a chance to bloom. I
will bring my smaller potted plants in and cover the larger ones with trash bags, I may
even cover these guys in the beds with plastic grocery bags Friday night and Saturday
day and night.

My rose is in full bloom and there is an old fashioned Columbine hidden behind the
rose bush, it was planted by a previous gardener.
To end the day, I took Dr. Oz's advise and went out to play in the yard with Mandy and to
soak up the sun and get some vitamin C.





We played games, she ran circles around me like she was a puppy. Loved it.
I picked a pretty bouquet before everything gets frozen, why does May fell like March. Will
it ever warm up again?

No comments: