Sunday, April 8, 2018

Easter Sunday and Spring Decorating

I was lucky enough to have Spring Sunday off, so Mandy and I
headed down to Richmond to see my children. My daughter Ellie
bought a new house so we met there to see what she had done.
Very cute brick house in Henrico that she is renovating with her boyfriend Wes. My
son Edmund also showed up with his dad and we sat down and had a nice time catching
up. Then it was on to my sisters to celebrate Easter with my family. Monday I went back
to my clients house in the fan to remeasure some windows and hang her shades in her kitchen.
I left there and Mandy and I had a great time in one of my favorite haunts, Class and Trash at
Scott's Addition.  I saw a lot that I liked, but came home with another pair or French Arm Chairs,
see last years post at Easter to see the pair I brought home last time.
These two are a pretty shape, with old silk fabric and worn arms. They will hang out
with me until I can figure out what I want to do with them. I moved the 5 leg French chair
to my bedroom and really love it there.
I wanted a little color behind my sad rental stove and found this cute bird plate to hang there.
I planted some pansies in my urns last week and got out my spring wreath for the front
door.

Despite the resent snow and the maybe snow tomorrow, my Hydrangeas are coming up.
Next post will be that spring is finally here!

No comments: